- Shop The Studio
- ALEX'S AUTUMN EDIT
- NEW IN
MANUALLY CAST PRINT OF AN ORIGINAL MESOPOTAMIAN GLYPH SEAL (5100 BC). We use a 7000 year old seal to cast its ageless identity in yellow gold, set in a carved chalcedony stone as a testament to the neolithic.
Each blue chalcedony frame is carved by hand, each gold print is individually cast into a different signature.
- Signet print manually cast in 18k yellow gold
- Hand carved chalcedony frame
- Every piece is unique in print and stone
- Pendant 3.1cm/1.22” x 2.2cm/0.87”
- Adjustable chain length 50cm/19.7”